- Barker's light narrativist d100 system (Berry, Kaiser)
- Tekumel: Empire of the Petal Throne (Till)
- The Fantasy Trip Tekumel retroclone (Slocum)
- Tekumel: Empire of the Petal Throne Lite (Brady, Donnelly)
- Legends of Anglerre FATE (Till)
- GURPS Lite Tekumel (Slocum)
- Empire of the Petal Throne (Leduc)
- Fate of Tekumel for Fate Core (Till)
- Entirely diceless (Brady)
- Heroic Age: Tekumel, an EPT retroclone (Slocum)
- Warriors of the Red Planet (Slocum)
- Bethorm (Donnelly)
- The Petal Hack (Slocum)
This is a pretty comprehensive list of what I have played in the last
6 8 years or so (which is the entirety of my life experience playing and GMing (as opposed to reading) Tekumel. Not bad for a start. There is quite a range of systems too, from very narrativist (Barker's light d100, Fate, and entirely diceless), to light simulationist (such as T:EPT Lite and TFT) to simulationist (GURPS Lite, T:EPT) to light historical legacy systems such as EPT and Heroic Age: Tekumel.
There's no wrong road to gaming in Tekumel. Each of the above systems has its own strengths and weaknesses, but I can tell you that they all created the "real Tekumel experience". Since this is the 40th anniversary of EPT's publication, and therefore The Year of Tekumel, why not pick a system you like and give Tekumel a try?