Saturday, September 4, 2021

Flamesong: Out Now In Trade Paperback

 


I'm delighted to share the news that the Tekumel Foundation has brought M.A.R. Barker's Flamesong back into print in a new trade paperback edition with the original, stunning cover art. You can also purchase it for Kindle. To order either the print or Kindle edition, go here

I reread The Man of Gold a few years ago, and followed that by rereading Flamesong. I really enjoyed both of them, but Flamesong struck me as the stronger novel of the two. I was surprised both by how much I had forgotten in the decades since I had last read it, as well as how the positively Howardian name for a secret passageway in an ancient palace ("The Serpent That Winds Within") had stuck in my head all these years!

It's great to see Flamesong available again!


No comments:

Post a Comment